Lumirror® 10.40 UV is a clear asymmetrical PET film. Its main properties dwell in a special UV light protection property developed by our technical department for packaging applications.
Proven efficiency against UV light
It is suitable for both protection of content and inks.
• Food packaging that requires UV filtering due to supermarket lights that can alter the appearance of the product, therefore in need for efficient protection of food against light.
• Protection of inks themselves, so that colors last and do not degrade over time, as shown below:
Performance on every level
• Permanent UV light protection,
• Improved adhesion of inks, adhesives, cold seal and polyethylene on treated side,
• High thermal stability,
• Good machinability due to surface roughness.
Lumirror® 10.40 UV is suitable for any kind of packaging applications and with respect to FDA, can be used in contact with food.
It is available in 12µm.
Packaging applications requiring UV light protection of content such as:
• Instant meals,
• Delicatessen and sandwiches packages,
• Cheese packages…
Packaging applications requiring UV light protection of inks.