Discover Toray’s lidding solution with our pre-cuts and roll fed films suitable for cups market.
Toray’s precuts lids: Lumirror® 10.56
Lumirror® 10.56 is a white polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film designed for pre-cut lidding applications. Besides answering the need of a perfect printability, Lumirror® 10.56 shows unique mechanical properties to avoid curling and embossing problems during its transformation.
The Lumirror® 10.56 is available in 50, 55 and 65µm.
Toray’s roll-fed lids in mono material or duplex lamination
Toray offers a wide range of roll-fed films for lidding application :
Mono material (Full PET)
- Lumirror® 10.80 available in 36µm (Transparent)
- Claryl® WP available in 23 and 36µm (White & metal)
- Claryl® Lid available in 23 and 36µm (White & metal)
All mono material solutions still need to be treated with a sealing lacquer according material (PP, PS, PET, PLA…) to be sealed on.
Duplex films structure
- Claryl® Lid available in 8 and 12µm (White & metal)
Pre-cut and roll-fed lidding are used in a wide range of application for thermoformed or injected products such as:
• Instant meals
• Water trays
• Butter and margarine packages